Date Correction! Messages from My Dead Mom

View this email online
SHOP      |      NEW PRODUCTS 
Hiiii,

Date Correction!!

The date for our medium readings is August 23rd!

You may have seen the story that has me giggling with excitement for on Instagram! 

In the video I mentioned that Jeanne Street is coming to the Crystal Sanctuary and had the date wrong!

She will be joining us on August 23rd for group medium readings, and I can't wait for you to meet her!

In case you missed it - let me tell you about the first time I met Jeanne. I was at a council with Sarah Jenks, who had brought Jeanne in to do readings for us. 

Here's a little backstory: 

Just before my mom passed away in February of 2022 I went to see her on her deathbed. When I said my final goodbye, she tried so hard to lift her heavy, arthritic hands to her mouth to blow me a kiss. It was heartbreaking and beautiful, a moment I'll never forget.

So, during my reading with Jeanne, she connected with my mom and shared messages that were undeniably from her. 

And then...

at the end of the reading, Jeanne put both her hands to her mouth and blew a kiss. I got full-body chills. She looked at me and said, "That was from your mom, not me." And I knew it. I felt it.

I had to share this with you because I know you're going to absolutely love her. If you want tickets, I highly recommend booking them now because this event will sell out.

Event Details:

Heaven Now - In-Person Group Reading with Jeanne Street

When: 08.23.24
Time: 6-8pm
Where: Pelham Grayson Rose Crystal Sanctuary, 300 Taugwonk Rd, Stonington, CT 06378

In this two-hour healing experience, Jeanne Street, God-based Medium & Healer, will deliver profound messages from departed souls, along with guidance and healing energy from God. Random attendees will be chosen to receive personal messages from departed loved ones, supportive guidance, and healing energy from Heaven.

Don't miss this chance to connect with the divine. Book your tickets now and join us for an unforgettable evening.

With love and light,

Becky
New Products
Shop More HERE
Did you know we can create unique products just for you! We can custom engrave Selenite & wood! Email us today to chat about ideas and get a FREE quote on your very own products!
Use any logo, image, or design! Let's chat about your possibilities!
Email for a FREE customization quote Here
Come say hello to us on social!
We are ALWAYS here for you!

Message us on IG

Call us at the warehouse: 860-535-1166
Email us: pgrcustomer@gmail.com (or just reply to this email)
 
Website
Instagram
Email
Copyright © 2021 Pelham Grayson Rose, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
300 Taugwonk Rd
Stonington, CT 06378

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pelham Grayson Rose sent you a $200 credit

FLASH SALE 2 DAYS ONLY

15% Off Storewide COUNTDOWN!