💎 Mabon Musings

View this email in your browser

Hey there,

Lately, I've been in deep reflection—running three businesses, being in a marriage, and hitting 39. It's pushed me to ask myself: "What would I love?"

It's a vulnerable question, but essential. Sometimes, the answer reveals the need for change, and that's okay. For me, I realized I was doing too much, blocking my ability to guide my businesses forward. With help from my team, I've handed off tasks that aren't mine to do, creating space to focus on what truly is.

Now, let's talk about you! Some things to ask yourself:

  • Moms and caregivers: What can I delegate to my partner or kids this week to create more space for myself? What's one thing I can say "no" to?
  • Leaders: How can I trust my team more? What tasks can I delegate so I can focus on the bigger picture and lead with vision?

  • Retail and service workers: Where can I ask for support in my work? Could adjusting my schedule or asking for help give me more balance outside of work?

  • Business owners: What tasks can I delegate, even if it feels risky, to create more time for growth and peace of mind?

As we approach Mabon, the Autumn Equinox, let's take this time to release what isn't serving us and focus on what truly matters. By letting go, you make room for what's meant to thrive.

Consider this: What can I let go of so I can step into my power?

If you need support, join us at one of our upcoming events. They're designed to help you align with your Soul's calling.

With love and light,

Becky

Mabon Must-Haves
Giveaway Alert!
 
Have you heard about Family Constellations? It's a powerful healing modality, and we're excited to bring it to the Sacred Crystal Sanctuary! Carolin Hauser will be coming to CT to offer a practitioner training from November 8-10. Yesterday, we went live on Instagram for an introductory look at what Family Constellations are all about.  
As a special treat, we're launching a giveaway for a free healing session! On Wednesday, September 18th at 6pm, we'll be going live again, and one lucky viewer will receive a personalized Family Constellation session with Carolin herself. Want to be that lucky winner? Learn how to enter on our Instagram
We are ALWAYS here for you! Contact us via phone at 860-535-1166 or email at pgrcustomer@gmail.com.
Copyright © 2024 Pelham Grayson Rose, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
300 Taugwonk Rd
Stonington, CT 06378

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Website
Share Share
Forward Forward






This email was sent to pgicustomerservice.yippi@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Pelham Grayson Rose · 300 Taugwonk Rd · Stonington, CT 06378 · USA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pelham Grayson Rose sent you a $200 credit

FLASH SALE 2 DAYS ONLY

15% Off Storewide COUNTDOWN!