You Are Perfectly Right

View this email online
SHOP      |      NEW PRODUCTS 
Just a quick reminder that our FREE Zoom event celebrating the one-year anniversary of Karen CL Anderson's transformative book, You Are Not Your Mother: Releasing Generational Trauma and Shame. is happening tomorrow. 

I'm excited to have you join us for a conversation about healing, empowerment, and releasing generational trauma.

Here's a bit more about why this matters to me. Growing up with an abusive mother, I experienced severe anxiety and physical symptoms that no doctor could explain. The truth was, I was perfectly healthy – my body was responding to a dangerous environment. In my 20s, I felt shame for my anxiety. But through therapy and self-love, I've learned to embrace my sweet and brilliant self and my fears and to respond with deep compassion.

Now, at 39, I approach my fears with understanding, knowing that my responses are valid and look forward to deepening in my process each year. 

If you've ever felt like there's something wrong with you, join us to discover that you're perfectly right – that healing IS possible and that you, too, can learn to respond to your precious self in new ways with love and compassion.

Date: Tomorrow, June 13
Time: 6:30 - 8:00 pm EST

Register for FREE here!

Let's come together to support each other and embark on a journey of healing and self-love. I can't wait to see you there!

Blessed be,

Becky
Shop More HERE
Did you know we can create unique products just for you! We can custom engrave Selenite & wood! Email us today to chat about ideas and get a FREE quote on your very own products!
Use any logo, image, or design! Let's chat about your possibilities!
Email for a FREE customization quote Here
Come say hello to us on social!
We are ALWAYS here for you!

Message us on IG

Call us at the warehouse: 860-535-1166
Email us: pgrcustomer@gmail.com (or just reply to this email)
 
Website
Instagram
Email
Copyright © 2021 Pelham Grayson Rose, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
300 Taugwonk Rd
Stonington, CT 06378

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pelham Grayson Rose sent you a $200 credit

FLASH SALE 2 DAYS ONLY

15% Off Storewide COUNTDOWN!